Insurance Advice please

Hi I have set up a driver/employment agency and I am having difficulty in arranging Insurance

I understand I need :
Employers Liability
Public liabilities

any thing else, Ive tried a few brokers already but no luck so far :laughing:

Well done and good luck

I have used a broker who went out and found me the best deals. Try Anthony Jones.com they have a special haulage team, they do agencies as well

Edited to tidy up the link .Rikki

Union Jack,
Try Quinn Direct Insurance (Part of the Sean Quinn Quarrying/haulage group) from over here,they where the cheapest by far for me as a new start O/D.
Tel 0845 850 0845,
Good luck.

I use truckinsure in Croydon,Surrey

you may find that some of the big transport companies require you to provide insurance for your drivers that drive their trucks, this means that they don’t have to worry about your drivers smashing their trucks up and raising their premiums for the privelage.

thanks all for encouragement & advice hope to start in mid end October

UnionJack:
thanks all for encouragement & advice hope to start in mid end October

Good luck with it.

I’m very interested to hear how you went about setting up and also what kind of figures the ELI and PLI are.

I shall forward to reading more :exclamation:

Cheers.

Best rates ive got so far for LI is a combined rate for upto 5 employees + the directors & secretary ELI & PLI for year is £865

UnionJack:
Best rates ive got so far for LI is a combined rate for upto 5 employees + the directors & secretary ELI & PLI for year is £865

:open_mouth: It’s just under £200 less than what I managed to get. Crazy money.

Cheers.