price sought

Tell him to forget the drive line and get the price dropped. You can buy your own warranty , that truck is only worth about 19 Grand!!! I bought a 144 Topline from a wel known Midlands SCANIA dealer, paid £29000, for it, with only a 3 month driveline on a 1998 yr, went to sell it back to them 8 months later, they offered me £17000, it was in better nick then than when I bought it. Dont be silly an dthro yer money away. Dealers make £4000 upwards profit per truck on every sale, will offer you rock bottom when you come to sell with all the spiel when they are trying to get it of you. You can get the warrant, for 6 or 12 months fully comp , not driveline for approx £1000/£1600, your covered for everythin from then on for that period.Dealersare such a rip off.

A driveline warranty is rubbish, you buy the truck, cluctch goes, your brakes go, your exhaust goes, your electrics go, your AirDryer goes, your compressor goes, a cog goes in your gears, YOU AINT COVERED!!! NOT WITH DRIVELINE, ITS ENGINE AXLE, GEARBOX ( NOT A COG).
Buy a decent second hand truck private, take it to a dealer and get a warranty put on it, save you money