Feedback on remapping, please

jimmy2loads:

globby 480:

Goaty:

globby 480:
had 3 of my trucks remapped but i will only let one man touch them!! price doesnt come into it , on two we got slightly better fuel, the 3rd fuel was the same, but didnt do it for fuel did and do them for better driver ability, pulling power,
would i chip any more yes, but again only one man will touch my trucks, if he carnt do them i dont bother, hope that may help a little

Would you care to share this fella’s name with us Globby ?

no problem goaty, the mans name is john a few on here should know him i have delt with john for a few years now, as i say he is the only man i will let near my trucks for that type of work, here is a link scan-tune.co.uk
a top man who knows what is what and is always on the other end of the phone for me if i have any other problems relating to the trucks IE brakes, gearbox etc a very helpfully man, daz

lrm he is a top man aint he
power truck seem just to whap the power to max and away you go one man on here will verify that, i have heard a few bad reports on them regarding there work by just giving it max boost etc which aint really recommended

He is indeed a top man, he has mapped all of my Scania’s, I wouldnt let anyone else near them!! :grimacing:

He also did my old Volvo fh460