Removing / adding vehicle online

I have heard that it’s very quick and easy to do, must be open to misuse

You don’t need to send the old disc back if you don’t want to.

We use the online service, however, because of covid, everything is taking longer as the staff are working from home. We have just put in for a variation, and it is taking longer.

Ken.

Quinny:
You don’t need to send the old disc back if you don’t want to.

We use the online service, however, because of covid, everything is taking longer as the staff are working from home. We have just put in for a variation, and it is taking longer.

Ken.

Don’t forget to use the disc with the higher number on the back :wink:

just done this online for the 1st time, sending my blue disc back in the post will they just send me a new one for the vehicle i,ve added, all new to me this online malarky, no one to ask if you done it right

that’s what happened when I used the online thingy :wink:

cheers denis, didnt want to leave it a week then find out i did something wrong, but sounds like i just about managed it :smiley:

They send you a new disc regardless of whether you send the old one back, it must be one of the few gov.co.uk IT products that actually seems to work :unamused: :grimacing:

worry got the better of me so i rang up and checked i got it right :blush: disc was put in the post today, efficient or what :smiley:

bloody hell that is good service, keyboard to through the letterbox in 3 days!!

Yeah the online operator self service is GGGGGGGGGGGREAT!