Truck Parking -Liecester?

We recieved the following question via e-mail…

I was wondering if you can help me?

I have tried everywhere to find a place for my boyfriend to park his truck. I know you are based in Middlesbrough, but do you know any contacts for Leicester, to hire out a space to park a truck?

He is moving up from Brighton, and drives Bess (His truck) all over the place, but I am his girlfriend, and I live in Leicester! He is moving soon up to Leicester but will be contracted for a while back to Brighton. So we need to hire out a parking space for the whole month, and then carry it on for the year?

Can any one with any ideas please either Post below, PM or e-mail me…
thanks
Rikki

rikki the only place i can think of is the truckstop j23 m1 shepshed i know theres guys park trucks all weekend not sure weather they have it as thier operating centre though .my mates buying a yard in coalville but that could be a while but i will keep my ears open all the same. :laughing:

What size truck are we talking? Unit, unit & trailer, 18t rigid, 7.5 tonner :question:

I shall assume unit only for now. Best bet is to have a wander round the industrial areas/yards within walking distance of your gaff and politely ask them if you could possibly park the unit there through the week/end. Expect to pay between £10-20 per week for weekdays as well as weekends and £5-10 per week for weekends only :slight_smile:

Havent you any room in your drive Rob?

Oh no sorry I forgot :smiley:

I shouldnt imagine parking on the Leicester Forest services at the weekend would be too much of a problem.
I have never seen one of these jumped up jobsworths, sorry parking attendants over a weekend. and its within walking distance to public transport