OLD CPC

:smiley: Eyup. I passed my cpc nat & int in 1985, now some bar steward has told me its invalid. any news or ideas?

Your CPC qualifications are yours for life.
You can lose your ‘Good Repute’ if you get into trouble with the Traffic Commissioner if you were the nominated Transport Manager/CPC Holder for the errant company concerned. :frowning:
This will make it more difficult,but not impossible(depending on how serious the offences were) to become a nominated Transport Manager in the future.But even the Traffic Commissioners (who are more powerful than God, bless 'em) cannot take those hard earned certificates away from you! :wink:
I too, hold both National and International, (passed 1984) :smiley:

Deesider:
Your CPC qualifications are yours for life.

indeed they are :smiley: While I was getting my CPC I used a friends father as TM who got his through grandfather rights
(I would have used my own father. but he couldn’t find the certificate :exclamation:

Whats happened is that from summer this year if you want to upgrade your national CPC to an international you will have to take the whole course again from scratch.

Your national CPC is still valid for life .

Thanks for that chaps. I have both but when I spoke to someone they said that if you hadnt taken the new written test it was invalid from 1998.
Im impressed with this site. Spending a bit of time off work with a glass back so have time to browse truck web… :blush:

I am pleased you like what we try to do Wheelnut.

Don,t forget to spread he word whenever you can :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

cheers
STEVE.

I HAVE JUST SAT MY CPC NAT AND YOU CAN NOT GET I TAKEN OF YOU TAKE NO NOTICE OF HIM HE WORKS IN A BAR SAY NO MOOR :laughing: