Pto prep

Has anyone had a pto fitted that wasnt fitted at factory am after the electrics side than tank and pto dont seem to be getting very far speaking to the main agents they all seem to make out its a big job plugging into ecu etc etc what kind of costs am i looking at .tia

lee mat:
Has anyone had a pto fitted that wasnt fitted at factory am after the electrics side than tank and pto dont seem to be getting very far speaking to the main agents they all seem to make out its a big job plugging into ecu etc etc what kind of costs am i looking at .tia

Ring CVH nr Alfreton I had a pto from them for a Daf auto box 08 reg that fits straight on and works as normal despite all the brain baffling stuff the Daf dealer comes out with about programming.iirc at the time this was 2013 and there wasn’t many about but by now they must be what most are fitting .btw it’s still in use today .

Thanks .i can get and fit the pto easy enough its as you say the brain baffling stuff thats proving difficult actually pressing the button and making it work and getting someone to sort that side

You only need a standard air pull button switch they sell those too ,6 mm pipe used ,they come with a diagram the ports are colour coded red green & blue ,air in ,air out & exhaust .it you want a warning feed for lamp or buzzer you can get a air to electric switch just T piece it in to the air out and wire it up .

Btw ^^ that’s for crane or hook gear ,tipping equipment is just as easy but you will need a raise lower & pto switch in one block so using more ports .

Punchy Dan:
You only need a standard air pull button switch they sell those too ,6 mm pipe used ,they come with a diagram the ports are colour coded red green & blue ,air in ,air out & exhaust .it you want a warning feed for lamp or buzzer you can get a air to electric switch just T piece it in to the air out and wire it up .

Btw ^^ that’s for crane or hook gear ,tipping equipment is just as easy but you will need a raise lower & pto switch in one block so using more ports .[/quote Dan the Man I like it :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: , Take care & stay safe my friend, Regards Larry.

Hi Larry hope you are well ,I found a photo recently of John Snowden’s 6 wheeler foden tanker when in use with Browns of Congleton,try some Copperdog Larry cheers Dan :sunglasses: :wink: