Tyres

How long do I expect a new premium tire to last before needed to be retread if I cover around 160,000km a year? Do you have a warranty from the tire manufacturers?

It all depends what the vehicle is used for and which axle are we talking about.

A premium should last around 200k.

Make sure the steer axle is inflated to the right pressure and that the suspension is in good condition and wheel alignment is done. Those are all factors that impact the longevity of tyres.

all that ^^^ plus : what surfaces is it being driven on and does the driver drive the truck like he’s Nigel Mansell? High speed cornering in a heavy truck soon kills the tyres.

Oh dear. I must be a hell driver.
Just changed my drive axle tyres for test. Think they had done IRO 70k and were knacked.
They were 295/80 GiTi. They seem a decent tyre. I fitted Bridgestone this time, but where I am and what I do, I don’t expect much more from them.

VIPREN:
How long do I expect a new premium tire to last before needed to be retread if I cover around 160,000km a year? Do you have a warranty from the tire manufacturers?

A premium tyre will be warranted for the life of the tyre for manufacturing defects. Michelin also guarantee to give you money back for accidental damage to certain tyres for the first half of their life. They will not however guarantee mileage.
Generally speaking you will get what you pay for, mileage wise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk