Setting up as owner driver

Firstly i know people will say im stupid no money an all that, however im just looking for some information on how people began going about setting up? ie registering company and apply for operators license

Use the search button above lad as its been asked 1000+ times on here!!! :confused: :open_mouth: :wink:

Mick92a:
looking for some information on how people began going about setting up? ie registering company and apply for operators license

You’ll either need to become a qualified TM-CPC holder or hire in someone who is already qualified, all the information on setting up is covered in any of the TM-CPC study books, for example:
amazon.co.uk/Lowes-Transpor … 159&sr=8-2

What did you do with the licence you had in 2018? The one you lent to another company

Wheel Nut:
What did you do with the licence you had in 2018? The one you lent to another company

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

IMG_1442.JPG

Wheel Nut:

Ouch.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=153109

So how did it all go then?

robroy:
What do I need if I give my operators license to a company t - THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

Don’t you just hate it when someone comes in with a new question and never returns, it plays havoc with my dementia :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

robroy:
What do I need if I give my operators license to a company t - THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

Don’t you just hate it when someone comes in with a new question and never returns, it plays havoc with my dementia :laughing:

That’s the trouble with putting stuff on here, it can come back and bite you in the arse in the future. :laughing:

HAHAHA cheers for your reply lads glad your all keen to see if it went well lol it did hense why i have funds available to go on my own :smiley: