Buying a unit just to rent out

Bigantbarker999:
R420 frilly curtains and light bars…lol love it…but seriously no I don’t not into that [zb].
Don’t give a toss about that. Plain white and well maintained and legal that’s all’s I need.And as for
My name on the door.Not into that [zb] either. Name on the business yeah after all it’s my business my investment outlay time etc.As for break downs yeah [zb] goes bad just the same as running
Your own it can happen…And you have to deal with it… You get a national breakdown recovery contract in place and get an indemnity insurance cover the rest…Not looking to go global just a little
sideline…Just bouncing ideas…Thank you for the info though guys pretty much knew it myself just
wanted to double check…

OK, now that’s out of the way, what about the main part, ie. why would people come to you to rent yours with no back-up if it breaks when they can go to someone like Hill Hire for roughly the same cash with full back-up and a replacement truck if it breaks? I’m not seeing what your USP is here. Perhaps you’d like to elaborate.