LIDL

I am looking to register as a haulier for Lidl. Does anybody have the transport office phone number?

Hi Scania2020
I found this. email address at the bottom of the page. I hope it helps.

Here at Lidl, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and outstanding value for money. We have an unwavering commitment to high quality and we are constantly expanding our number of our stores, RDCs and workforce.

As a result of our phenomenal growth, Lidl GB requires haulage contractors for temperature controlled supermarket deliveries who share the same vision as us. With your help, we will continue to grow in the years to come.

Lidl UK are currently recruiting hauliers for our Regional Distribution Centres at the following locations: Lutterworth, Runcorn, Livingston, Avonmouth, Belvedere, Newton Aycliffe, Enfield, Bridgend, Northfleet, Southampton, Wednesbury, Exeter and Doncaster. Please download our Regional Map for more information.

We are looking for:

44 tonne Tractor Unit
13.6 metre Twin-Evaporator Refrigerated Trailer
Drivers prepared to self-load/unload pallets at the RDC and store
Contracted and ad hoc availability
Medium-large operators able to cover multiple sites
We offer:

Weekly invoicing with payment by BACS
21-day payment terms
12/24 hour, 5-7 day operations
Excellent opportunity to expand your business
Full Driver Induction Program
Open-ended contracts
If you are genuinely interested in a long-term partnership with Lidl UK, please download and complete our online application form and send to us by email.

Please state which RDC locations you are interested in working for and your flexibility when sending your application form.

Email: hauliers@lidl.co.uk

Wonder if they take on traction only hauliers?

JASON280:
Wonder if they take on traction only hauliers?

I’ve certainly seen plenty of Lidl trailers pulled by outside hauliers.

At the end of the day when companies like this sub out in a big way they’re looking to save money over running their own fleet and I’m never sure it stacks up.

What’s a twin evaporator fridge?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

coiler:
What’s a twin evaporator fridge?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It can operate at two temperatures, normally frozen and chilled.

Think they used to have special insulated pallets they put all the frozen in then sent it out in a trailer with everything else. Possibly only for very local runs though maybe.

Has anyone worked for them in Avonmouth?

Most of it seems to be done by Shroeder Bros, Mcleod Transport and a third one I don’t remember.

Riho:
Has anyone worked for them in Avonmouth?

Most of it seems to be done by Shroeder Bros, Mcleod Transport and a third one I don’t remember.

Stuart Harvey ?..he had a few trailers in there the other week when I went past :wink: