Buying and Selling - Help Please

I have an Iveco 7.5 tonne, curtainsider, up and over door, new gearbox, ‘59’ plate but only 191kms on the clock

Do I just put the ■■■■ thing on eBay or are there better places to sell? She’s not really done much work at all and been fully serviced (obviously) but it’s just sitting about and we need rid. Only polite suggestions please :laughing: :laughing:

I would sell it to a mate to be converted into a horse box but curtains aren’t really helping for that :smiley:

2nd question

Looking for nearly new or new 18 tonne box with tail lift and barn doors, Euro 6, DAF possibly but not important really. Any suggestions on where to start looking to buy?

The last one we bought was a real bargain as a bank repo but I wasn’t here then and can’t find any details as yet

We’re down Swindon way, not that it matters for the right vehicle

There’s a beer in it for the right help please

Thanks all

Put it on the truck and plant machinery app that Auto Trader have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you Silver for the answer

I was beginning to think I had done something wrong

If you can sell it without vat on you’ll make more on ebay all day long.

As you’re in the market for an 18T chopping in with a dealer can be very appealing if you’re getting a lot of timewasters.

I’ve put her on eBay starting at 2k with a buy it now of 3.5k

I seem to have a few watchers and only one dodgy phone call, so far, where he wanted me to drive it to Essex and he would transfer the money now (fat chance mate)

She does qualify for VAT but I was mentally including that figure in whatever I get for her.

It’s a real shame really. She’s a good old bus in great nick but just old, like me :laughing: :unamused:

What length is your 7.5 tonne truck?