Private class 2 refresher course

is there anybody in or near to north London who have own there lorry and is able to give up some of there time to do a few hours refresher training,(CLASS 2 ONLY) basically you sit in the passenger seat and let me drive for a couple of hours?? i have full class c & c+e licence and have full digi and cpc. i will pay cash before any driving is done. i have a driving assessment due and have not driven since February 2020. thanks…

I can see an issue with that under the current distancing rules

Have you had the virus :question:

That The problem is the current situation we are in … I haven’t had the virus and the chance of my request happening is I agree very very slim, but as the saying goes if you don’t ask…I’m a new driver and don’t have many hour behind the wheel and like most I’m a desperate to get this new job.

It seems to me that you don’t need a refresher if you last drove only two months ago , when you go for the job and do their assessment drive around the block , just be honest and say you last drove a wagon two months ago , a decent employer will accept that , so no need to worry about anything .
Avoid the temptation to blag , if their assessment driver is any good , he or she will see through all that .
Another option is to contact Peter Smythe training and pay them for a refresher , Trucknet members get a discount and they may provide overnight accommodation for free .
Another option is to Google all the transport firms in your area and ask them if you could go out for the day in their lorries .