OLicence Renewal

Quick Question,
Is/does the DVSA still send out the documents for O Licence renewal?
Mine runs out 31/5/20, seem to think pervious times I got sent a pack of papers to fill out by now.
Or is it all online now?
Thanks in advance.

Just done mine all online, only thing that came trough the post was o licence disc, which was virtually straight away

Moose:
Just done mine all online, only thing that came trough the post was o licence disc, which was virtually straight away

Thank You,
Spoke to some one today, apparently they don’t send it out automatically, either ring up to request it, or do it online.

In case anyone did not register for online services for o licence it is worth doing so Manage your vehicle operator licence - GOV.UK
Th reminders or any other communication comes through the portal and you get email notification about new message.

Register now as all DVSA communications are online now and also they aren’t accepting paper forms or if so with a long delay - you can do just about everything online.

Thanks both.
Yes I`m registered on the self service, for a few years now, but not received any reminder yet.
I Had a look on the self service site but could not see a renewal section, just a new application tab or amend details tab.

I have a feeling you wont see the renewal option until the 1st May for an end of May expiry, check again after 1st April however to be sure.

Update.
Renewal forms arrived in the post, just before the end of April, at the same time on the self service, along side the licence the green valid box changed to red expiring. Click on that and, opens a new window, and a purple box on the side with continue licence.
With all this coronavirus stuff, did it online, had to do online check with the post office to get a verified virtual signature.

Getting hold of anyone at the moment at the OTC takes ages. I left messages and sent emails…nothing