Advice for work please

Hi, good afternoon to all, I m reading this site from long time and today I want to ask all senior members to give me advice by there own past or current experience, I want to start Haulage firm with three trucks and trailers so can yo advice me its good to use (HAULAGE EXCHANGE / RETURNLOADS.NET )OR I HAVE to start subcontract work with big haulage companies to stablish my self in market.

ronit11111:
Hi, good afternoon to all, I m reading this site from long time and today I want to ask all senior members to give me advice by there own past or current experience, I want to start Haulage firm with three trucks and trailers so can yo advice me its good to use (HAULAGE EXCHANGE / RETURNLOADS.NET )OR I HAVE to start subcontract work with big haulage companies to stablish my self in market.

How about Maritime or Amazon Relay?

i see a long and profitable career awaiting you here.
info.kfc.co.uk/careers/at-kfc

dieseldog999:

thanks mate for reply but looks its good for you not for me and please if you cant give good advice to some one then better keep quit.

Jimmy McNulty:

ronit11111:

How about Maritime or Amazon Relay?

Thanks Mate, but I heard Maritime not paying good and still I m thinking about Amazon Relay, Can you advice me some more company names where I can try I m Based in Birmingham.

ronit11111:

Perhaps you should keep to what you know best… and not a very good troll either…

ronit11111:

dieseldog999:

thanks mate for reply but looks its good for you not for me and please if you cant give good advice to some one then better keep quit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i think the best advice for you to take heed of is to learn to spell and type correctly,
as for the rest,then others seem to be putting you back in your box without any help from me…have fun while it lasts… :unamused:

dieseldog999:

ronit11111:

dieseldog999:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i think the best advice for you to take heed of is to learn to spell and type correctly,
as for the rest,then others seem to be putting you back in your box without any help from me…have fun while it lasts… :unamused:

THANKS AGAIN FOR NICE ADVICE I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU FIND WRONG IN MY SPELL AND TYPE MATE :sunglasses:

obviously quoting the age old proverb of " there are none so blind ect" might fit your bil.
possibly someone else may save me the trouble to enlighten you as the queens english obviously somewhat escapes you… :unamused:

None so blind as them that won’t listen! Lol