Transport Manager for buses needed

Hello I hold a standard psv operators licence. I’m currently keeping my license on a period of grace. Am in Sheffield South Yorkshire.

I am a 1×16 seater minibus owner recently obtained my operators license.

My main work is a school run I get the odd job now and then been new I dont have much work at the moment. The school run is infact keeping me above water.

I do keep a record of work, maintenance record, daily vehicle check etc.

I’m needing the services of a TM who is willing to help me keep a hold of my licence a part time external TM would be more than adequate.

Can someone please assist and preferably offer me a super rate for the first year so I can keep been available for work and get myself going.

Please contact me on asdja786@gmail.com

Thank you for your time.

Asad

Hello Asad , and welcome aboard Trucknet , i know you said that you are based up North , but Nigel and Kim coach tours use a TM to run their business , they are based in Westbury , Wiltshire , and the manager may know of some contacts in the industry in your area .
Some other firms that may have more contacts are Chandlers in Westbury , Faresavers in Chippenham , Beeline in Warminster , Andrews of Frome .
No harm in emailing them to ask .Good luck in your operation .

Hello Toby thank you very much in assisting me yes I will definitely get emailing all the contacts you have mentioned. Thank you very much.

Even the most super rate would be about £3,000 a year and you could get your own Operators CPC for half that.

Hello mr monk thank you for your post. I have a operators cpc I’m assuming you mean a Transport Managers CPC.
I need a TM quiet quickly I was paying my last 1 £200pcm which yes I know was a good deal. I have ordered a cpc revision pack but know they are very comprehensive so would realistically give myself upto a year to pass the exam.
In meantime I do need a super deal TM so I can keep my licence. Thank you for your words of wisdom.