Truckfast Headache

I did the most stupidest thing ever only because i had been let down by another hire company after them wanting 16k deposit for a truck, i turned to the one place i did not want to go to but unfortunately i was only left with one option and that was to turn to (dare i say it!!) TruckFast (Hell!!). i told them that i would probably hire for 36 months but initially 3 months. Here’s the kicker…I got the hire documents and it says 36 months on it, I did inform them that that was wrong but they said that’s ok they’ll amend it there end and send me over another copy but they needed the signed copy back asap.

Second stupid mistake I made:

I Sent back the original (36 Month) signed agreement on the understanding of the above. I never got the amended Hire Agreement back. now at the end of three months I want to hand the truck back.

I’ve had a guy from TruckFast swearing at me down the phone and telling me that he will get my business closed and ruin me financially and that I could not hand the truck back. (threatening to close my business I mean come one could he really do that!!?)

I do have two trucks with them that I got from the outset. one of the trucks I’ve had nothing but issues with it. including the key fob not working which would not be to much of a drama except the key lock is in a condition that it’s hard to open the driver door. again I’ve been waiting to get this sorted for the last two months. So I eventually ended up going to Volvo and getting a new one done for the truck at the cost of £162, They refused to compensate me and said that it did not stop the truck from being used (true but the key lock could stop me from getting into the truck).

my passenger mirror does not work so unable to adjust it, this is a hindrance and causes me issues while working. the driver window does not fully close when travelling at 50+ Mph and leans outwards and whistles.

Drivers main mirror heat element not working again a hindrance in poor weather.

truck lagged power when going up any kind of hill with or without a trailer (empty most of the time). I was going to north to Bardon and had to travel on hard shoulder as truck would not do more than 15mph this was an issues that took 6 weeks for them to come out to me to look at then another 16 hours to fix. (turned out to be the fuel filter).

there have been so so so many time that I’ve left messages for them to call me back as I had a complaint and they refused to get back to me. However as soon as I told them that the truck was being parked up and no longer insured that’s when they started calling me.

I really need to get out of this contract but it’s like a black whole of doom.

There was some chat about Truckfast here :

trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewto … 4&t=158647

possibly a different limited company, perhaps the same director.

whats the worst that could happen if the truck was written off in an accident?

Well. Dont say I didnt warn you all about them.

I know sooooo much about them, it would make your toes curl.

I have even warned the powers that be on here, via pm, and got ignored.

I have said many many times, if you use them you are a fool.

Quinny:
Well. Dont say I didnt warn you all about them.

I know sooooo much about them, it would make your toes curl.

I have even warned the powers that be on here, via pm, and got ignored.

I have said many many times, if you use them you are a fool.

I only just found this site and did not know. Could you pm more info please. I know James is Director of E Haul based in Greys

How did you know or find out that James is a director of E Haul? :confused:

That company went under years ago.

Where are you based?

You can pm me a number if you like.

Email your rental agreement to a solicitor, with a list of the issues you are having. They may be able to find a loophole to get you out of the contract. It seems like you were missold the contract, do you have any recordings of telephone conversations or emails that could prove the term length should be 3 months not 36?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quinny:

Where are you based?

Whilst looking at Companies house it came up

coiler:
Email your rental agreement to a solicitor, with a list of the issues you are having. They may be able to find a loophole to get you out of the contract. It seems like you were missold the contract, do you have any recordings of telephone conversations or emails that could prove the term length should be 3 months not 36?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Everything was done over the phone and I really wish I had a recorder to record the calls, but didn’t at the time however I do now.

Quinny:

Where are you based?

says E Haul is still active

Still active although it says incorperated

Like I said, I know more about them than you will ever know, however, I am also suspicious of the fact I have offered you a phone chat if you supply your number, and seeing that you haven’t so far, leads me to believe something isn’t right…

I’ve just managed to dehire one of the trucks so far and told them that i will be dehiring the second truck in about 3 months

youtu.be/7yOowLTB-ag

True about truckfast
Now I won court offence but this stolen still no give my money back so take bailiff and must waiting