Tyres

Hiya, for the last few years I’ve been running on cheap Chinese budget tyres and noticed that it’s a false economy. I’ve been offered to buy the below makes can anyone say anything good or bad about them? I run a decent sized fleet and looking for something reliable and cost effective. Can anyone recommend any of them and if anyone is using any of the below what mileage do you achieve?

Giti
Dunlop
Uniroyal
Goodrich
Semperit
Barum
Treadmax (remoulds by Goodyear)

Only tyres i will use arent even on your list, Hankook

chaversdad:

Have been looking at these as need to replace the original Goodyear k max tyres on the drive axle of my XF. What sort of mileage do you get on the drive axle?
Thanks

nyk473l:

chaversdad:

Have been looking at these as need to replace the original Goodyear k max tyres on the drive axle of my XF. What sort of mileage do you get on the drive axle?
Thanks

Well into 2nd year now and still some life yet, i do a fair bit of site and off road work so mine arent strictly motorway miles but i.ll expect 200k out of them

chaversdad:

nyk473l:

chaversdad:

Thanks

Well into 2nd year now and still some life yet, i do a fair bit of site and off road work so mine arent strictly motorway miles but i.ll expect 200k out of them

Thanks for the reply.
I do what appears to be similar work. My Goodyear K max drives are on 7mm(Re grooved), and I have only got so far 131000kms from them, so think I will be lucky to see 150000kms.