Traction only and amazon

Hi guys I have been looking for traction work, based in Liverpool does anybody know of any. I have 2 units available, just been approved for amazon relay but only on the purchased programme where you need your own box. Does anybody know of any work or even how you get on Amazon’s dedicated programme where they supply the trailer. Trying to get info off amazon is impossible, it’s as if nobody works there. Dedicated point of contact don’t even reply to emails and as for a good old telephone number forget it

Is this not similar to the question you asked a month ago?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=162159

Yes it is similar, but not the same, if you don’t have a helpful answer why bother commenting, keyboard warriors aren’t helpful

A similar question is only going to get similar answers to your previous post, if at all.

I guess you will learn that on here after a while though.

Have you got access to the Relay load board, I can see both traction only and trailer required work on there, the traction work is sparse to say the least though. Relay ops centre phone number is plus442798 35480

Yes thanks Wally Webb, I’ve got access to the relay board but only to purchased work, whereby you provide your own trailer. It says you can unlock to more work if your score is good but I just don’t know if that’s a permanent carrot they’re dangling or does it actually happen.

Doing just one job seems to unlock a few “extras”

Did you get sent the contact list ? Happy to forward it on

I have to say so far the planning is dire, trailers not where they are supposed to be, locations expecting an empty trailer when I was booked to arrive solo, etc etc.

How do you actually get signed up with amazon?

Is it worth calling the number listed above

I have the relay app but obviously need an invite code or pass

Don’t Amazon also expect you to have ■■■■■■ Huuuuge GiT insurance too?

Once anything has been loaded on the trailer it’s your responsibility, your insurance has to cover any damage, I have put trailers back on bays to make them reload them correctly.