DAF CF75 2009 7 Errors and None Starter

So I have not long got over my expensive experience with Adblue problems.
Now I come to work today to find the truck won’t fire up and a list of errors. EBS Brake system, Transmission system, alternator Warning Configuration Error in red And Body Builder module.

I have checked as much wires as I possibly can. Opened up old wraps where they have been checked before. Nothing. Can’t find anything.
Changed over the relays nothing
Purchased new relays nothing.

Any advice would be extremely helpful

Batteries alright?

Sounds like a typical DAF to be honest, a bit of water in the electrical system somewhere, or the batteries are shot…

The batteries are OE and only 3 years old. They let me turn the truck over all day yesterday. Approximately 40 times.
I will have a go today with a booster pack on. See if theres any change.
Thanks for that [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Turning the truck over circa 40 times? It sounds like your batteries are almost flat.

A booster pack or a good charger for the day will hopefully help.

mardybum:
Turning the truck over circa 40 times? It sounds like your batteries are almost flat.

A booster pack or a good charger for the day will hopefully help.

Yes going down there in 20 min. Get one hooked up.

Found it. Engine loom 2ft down from where it clips to the engine itself. Cleaned off, Heat shrink fittings applied and wrapped then wrapped again together and then the full loom wrapped and then put it back in the casing and wrapped all of that too.

Good find.
Wiring on them is just crap, its way to thin and cant really handle any movement at all.
I think if the wiring was twice the size and a better quality they would have a much better rep.