Amazon contact

Hello guys can anybody offer a contact for amazon for subbing, every avenue I explore takes me to becoming a van owner driver. I cannot find any info about HGV subbing
Thanks in advance

It’s all done on a bidding basis, they don’t offer out traction work, so unless you’re just looking for one way loads I’d say don’t bother. The rates aren’t brilliant either.

Thanks for that but where and how do you bid I can’t find anything about them

You gotta go through a long winded ball ache of an application, and register to be allowed to bid. In the 1st instance contact afx-anchor@amazon.com

Thanks for your help, I’ll have a look at that

Rocka:
Thanks for your help, I’ll have a look at that

What are looking at, th@t is just an email address

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why all the sudden interest in amazon? Im just curious in the past number of weeks there has been a number of members looking for a contact number, there was even one person who claimed an amazon trailer was dropped in his yard? A possible sneaky way to try for a direct contact number, I may be way of the ball here with my theory?? who knows, any way for the mean time my friend you’ll just have to get in with the sub contractors who are subbing the work out again. You cant have missed there ads looking for subbys surely ■■ since your so keen on amazon? there all over facebook, every man and his dog has seen those ads on the reload pages.

I can’t find any information and I’ve also been into 2 distribution sites and nobody in amazon knew who to get in touch with. Has anybody got any info please

I contacted someone via Linkedin as suggested above,

The rates are much better than a lot have the cheek to offer at the moment, especially if you have your own trailer or two, hence the interest