Accounting and software

Greetings everyone,
I’ve been looking for information and quotes regarding these too areas, specifically a software that allows me to create invoices to send my customers and an accountant to keep the books in check and everything payed on time.
I am based in Tamworth.
Would appreciate some recomendations/suggestions along with values for these services.
Thanks in advance.

Try Xero in terms of software, I think it’s one of the best tools out there.

Riho:

Thanks for your reply, i had a look at it and it certainly looks like what i was looking for.
:smiley:

Starved:

Riho:

Thanks for your reply, i had a look at it and it certainly looks like what i was looking for.

I agree there, Xero is great. When it comes to looking for an accountant, you can shop around. You don’t have to use a local practice. You can look for any practice any where in the country to suit your budget. Xero allows you to scan or even take a photo of invoices and receipts. You can send invoices on the fly. So before you purchase any software, look for a accounting practice first, you can normally bennifit from purchasing the software from them at an discounted price.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

FuzzButt:

Starved:

Riho:

I agree there, Xero is great. When it comes to looking for an accountant, you can shop around. You don’t have to use a local practice. You can look for any practice any where in the country to suit your budget. Xero allows you to scan or even take a photo of invoices and receipts. You can send invoices on the fly. So before you purchase any software, look for a accounting practice first, you can normally bennifit from purchasing the software from them at an discounted price.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply, indeed that seems like a good idea. :smiley: