Looking For HIAB & Flat Operator In Watford Area

We have a job to do moving a purpose built container and some tanks in the Watford area. The move is only about 10 miles, all outside the LEZ :smiley: . The container is 6m long, 5t max. (got some fixed machinery inside). The tanks are max. 1.5t each but I am waiting for confirmation of the size as they may be over 2.9m diameter. Both the container and tanks have purpose designed lifting attachments as they were designed to be moved. Access is good for a rigid, not so good for artic. Any suggestions / volunteers :laughing:

I would say punchy Dan, but it’s a bit to close to the sarrff, he would get a nose bleed after Peterborough.

Sean O’hagan runs out of London Gateway Sevices.
Brian Doogue and Vaughan Plant in London too.
You’re also got TJ Robins and DG Noble in Herts/Beds.

biggriffin:
I would say punchy Dan, but it’s a bit to close to the sarrff, he would get a nose bleed after Peterborough.

Not true ,it was anywhere south of the A52 ,although things have changed I may have to reconsider :wink:

Keeley Transport - Knowl Hill. About 30 miles from watford but cover all over that area. Highly recommended

Punchy Dan:

biggriffin:

Not true ,it was anywhere south of the A52 ,although things have changed I may have to reconsider :wink:

I can confirm that Dan is in fact telling the truth, he phoned me one day and claimed to be on the A14. However he did sound peturbed and worried though. At the time I put it down to his proximity to the equator! :wink: