Sub contracting

New to this site but any help would be great… Anyone on here sub for Amazon?

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

demelzataylor:

As traction or owner driver or ■■
Might be better on Owner Operators section?

Franglais:

demelzataylor:

As traction or owner driver or ■■
Might be better on Owner Operators section?

Oh ok I’ll try that thanks

New to this site but hoping someone might be able to help. I’m an Owner driver. Anyone on here sub for Amazon?

demelzataylor:
New to this site but hoping someone might be able to help. I’m an Owner driver. Anyone on here sub for Amazon?

No replies yet?
If you’ve a particular query or problem, you may be better off asking more directly? I’ve seen Amazon mentioned here more than once, so there are those with experienceof the place here, maybe try a more exact question?

from what’s been said on here in the past slam transport have got amazon preety well stitched up… hth

m.a.n rules:
from what’s been said on here in the past slam transport have got amazon preety well stitched up… hth

I think UPS. SCS also do Amazon, along with the Argos work :question:

Amazon have been using their own trailers for a while now and their trailer fleet is ever growing. They will eventually want all loads and deliveries done on their own amazon trailers instead of hauliers using their own trailers, so that’s why you see the likes of UPS pulling amazon’s trailers instead of a UPS trailer. Nowadays everyone is pulling amazon’s trailers, I hear it’s much easier to get on with amazon now, you can use LinkedIn to help. Amazon work is light and it pays ok, not as good as a few years ago, one of the benefits is that you just need to provide a solo unit to them.

Any chance you have an idea who I can contact at amazon? I’m struggling to find a contact…I’ve heard the pay is quite good and seen quite a few what I assume is subbies pulling Amazon trailers…thanks for your help

Iv heard from numerous people they prefer smaller outfits, that being said i reguarley see the big boys pulling them prime trailers about.

Did you manage to find any information regarding who to contact?