Need Help in Rates

Hi All,
I am looking for your expert advice please.
I am already a haulier in Tipper Industry so I don’t know much about the Rates and prices for the retail haulage like Aldi or lidl.

I need to quote them Prices can some one please help me in getting it right please.
Each 12 hour shift per 24 hour period: …………….
Each 24 hour shift per 24 hour period: …………….
Variable per KM: …………….
Diesel base rate : £1.12
Consumption litre per km: 0.32 lt

What figures would be acceptable?
Also how is it like working as a Haulier with LIDL?
Many thanks

You can quote whatever figure you like but the likes of Aldi and Lidl will already have the price in mind that they want to pay,
Up here in the North they pay £450 per 12 hr shift

chaversdad:
You can quote whatever figure you like but the likes of Aldi and Lidl will already have the price in mind that they want to pay,

Many thanks for your advice. That was the figure in my mind but if up north they give £450.00 then around London or S.E it could be around £550 - £600 . for 12 hours shift.
Not sure what happens if your 12 hours shift goes above the time cause of work reasons , do they pay any extra then?

Should be a minimum of £580 for them shifts, regardless of location.

TheYoungTrucker:
Should be a minimum of £580 for them shifts, regardless of location.

Thanks mate.

Thats haulage, we all know what it should be

banku:

chaversdad:

Many thanks for your advice. That was the figure in my mind but if up north they give £450.00 then around London or S.E it could be around £550 - £600 . for 12 hours shift.
Not sure what happens if your 12 hours shift goes above the time cause of work reasons , do they pay any extra then?

Not sure as the 2 people i know on it run the trucks 24hrs a day with 2 drivers (strange start and finish times, they work 10-10 days and nights)

I bet they want you to run a twin evap for that £450 aswel.

Id say ideally, but its not exactly ideal. Youd want atleast £600 for a 12hr shift. And knowing supermarkets id hope i was sat loading/unloading for half of that.