Flexible Insurance Broker / Company suggestions

Insurance renewal is on the horizon and wondered if anyone had any recommendations for a broker or company that might be flexible enough to find us a good deal for our, probably, unusual circumstances.
We have 2 trucks, 1 rigid and 1 artic with several trailers, 90% of the time carrying our own goods, 10% on paid for haulage, trucks do very low mileage, (less than 20,000 a year) as they stay on the job for our work, normally UK only but very, very occasionally europe, 1 small claim in 24 years, green/ green on OCRS. At the moment I get a reasonable deal off the insurer that I have had for 5 years plus but the management has changed and I have the suspicion they will try to extract a lot more from me. In the past when I have gone to the likes of people that advertise in CM etc. they have not been interested and just give the standard quote based on trucks on haulage full time etc. Do not need GIT as our gear is on all risks and have same agreement with haulage customers (actually mostly one customer).