Help sought with EGR, DPF and remap

Hie all

I am a bus and coach trader living in Leeds who buys coaches for export to Africa. The clients in Africa want EGR, DPF, Adblue removed and remap done on the coaches since they aren’t any Euro bla bla regulations over there. Can anyone recommend a very good company that can remove EGR, DPf And Adblue?. I know this is a sensitive question to ask in public so i would appreciate even personal messages with companies that can help me. I export 20 coaches a month mainly Volvo, DAf and Scania coaches.

Private message sent.

Britcom at Market Weighton, they do this on a massive scale with stuff for export

Makes me laugh this. UK hauliers spend £££ getting latest spec for E6 then run the trucks for 5-6 yrs until the emissions equipment timebomb looks close to going off.
Trucks sold on cheap and all the troublesome crap taken off for export. No pollution in Africa apparently. Bet a 500 bhp truck could go some unstrangled though and get better mpg.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Volvo themselves do it at their export centre in Ely!
I agree with the comments above, especially with a bill for an adblue pump on my desk.