Snap Account

Can someone tell me what Snap charge when a truck parks in a truck stop on Snap account.

How does it work?

If the truck stop charges £25 inc VAT if you pay cash, what would snap cost and what do snap
charge you for using their service?

Any info would be appreciated.

The lorry owner gets a discount on Snap, plus access to truck washes.
If the driver pays cash or card, he or she will get the choice of meal voucher, if on Snap some truckstops do not offer a meal voucher.
Some overnight parking needs to pre booked prior to arrival, some reserve a parking place.
They use transport firms for parking.
One i used was on a 2nd World War airfield.
At Cobham and Beaconsfield, just display the Snap sticker, no need to sign in.

They have fees available on their webpage - so they charge whatever figure is there

Not overly sure as different parking areas charge different amounts, but after a bit of an argument over a meal voucher at Medway a driver was informed his Snap only pays £20 whereas I’d paid £35.
But the likes of Stibbington charge £18 and take snap so I assume it’s different or they pay lower than £20

Priest:
They have fees available on their webpage - so they charge whatever figure is there

Thanks, checked out the web site, found prices.

35 quid to park in a ■■■■ stained carpark where you still get your trailer robbed, think i.ll stick with what i.ve always done

chaversdad:
35 quid to park in a ■■■■ stained carpark where you still get your trailer robbed, think i.ll stick with what i.ve always done

Yes yes, chaversdad, we all know you are not a fan of organised ONP. This question isnt about whether it should be paid for but rather how to pay for it. Please don’t turn it into a debate about the merrits of Layby vs Becsonfield!