Stralis Dash codes with derate

A Stralis 480- euro 6 came up with a severe engine derate and Yellow codes on the dash ECM 38 and ECM98 along with a Yellow emissions light. This would clear if parked for 10 minutes and return at the first pimple in the road. I suspect that there is a blockage in the adblue system since the loads ae normally very light.

Can anyone interpret these codes please?

cav551:
A Stralis 480- euro 6 came up with a severe engine derate and Yellow codes on the dash ECM 38 and ECM98 along with a Yellow emissions light. This would clear if parked for 10 minutes and return at the first pimple in the road. I suspect that there is a blockage in the adblue system since the loads ae normally very light.

Can anyone interpret these codes please?

Did you get any help with these codes

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Never did get the codes identified. The vehicle went into the dealer who fitted a turbo after much difficulty reading the codes.

cav551:
Never did get the codes identified. The vehicle went into the dealer who fitted a turbo after much difficulty reading the codes.

Did fitting a turbo resolve the issue

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

IT did but that does NOT mean it was what was wrong with the vehicle, the dealer could have have got it wrong and found the real reason after fitting the turbo. Since then it has come up with numerous yellow warnings about a possible future derate which have failed to happen.