unit tax

hi can anyone tell me if you can tax tractor unit on line and how much for a 6x2 for 6 mounths

No, you need to go to licensing/post office with documents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi wheel nut do you know how much it cost

assets.publishing.service.gov.u … le-tax.pdf

Do it over the phone if you are not changing the taxation class .

Yes, you can do it online if you are not changing anything, it will tell you how much when you put the reg and logbook number in. vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk

Actually you can choose how many axle trailer you want if that’s available to you, presumably depends on your revenue weight.

You certainly can, as long as you have the reminder with the 16 digit reference number on it.

Old John:
You certainly can, as long as you have the reminder with the 16 digit reference number on it.

No, you don’t need the reminder as log as you have the log book, sorry registration document :laughing: , number. (Or the tear off slip thing if you have just bought it)

My mistake, I apologise. Must read the paperwork more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks everyone for your help

my name is fat lar for some reason they put a i in it to make it fat lier

I don’t think “they” did anything of the sort - if anything it was done by your phone when you signed up (assuming you used a phone or tablet - if it was done using a laptop or desktop computer then it’s entirely down to you).

Roymondo:
I don’t think “they” did anything of the sort - if anything it was done by your phone when you signed up (assuming you used a phone or tablet - if it was done using a laptop or desktop computer then it’s entirely down to you).

Yes, chubby finger syndrome :laughing:

o yes i really have chubby finger lol

Does anyone know if I’ve posted off the V85 document along with V5 and a cheque for the Road Tax amount can I use the vehicle or do I have to wait for the tax to be confirmed online?

Sorry to jump on this post couldn’t find any others about tax recently posted.