Eurocargo 75e17 emissions plate value

cav551:
Without a similar age modelin front of me it looks like the 1.02 is the value for the RPC. The RPC is not part of the annual test so the second garage is correct, the pass value should be 3.00 becaue of the age of the vehicle. Take the print out for the first test with you then when the retest is completed rasie the matter of the original failure. DVSA should wipe the failure from your OCRS score. If you then wish to reclaim the retest fee is up to you.

Interested in what you are saying there. We have a 55 plate Iveco with what I thought was the relevant number on it as well. If I post a picture up later then I would be interested in your opinion of what the figure is. Maybe the OP could do the same. I do not think ours will have a problem complying based on the result from the old MAN :smiley: but I am just interested. I have no problem with the ATF we go to, for pre test and test, as it is all new equipment and they are good guys but I have had lots of trouble with van and car MOT people (well a particular person in fact) not doing the test properly, ie doing it cold, and failing vehicles.