Transport manager cpc

I’m asking for my wife she’s booked onto a transport managers cpc end of the month her question is is if worth doing as she’s no experience in trucks whatsoever and what are her possibilities of gaining work, she’s ideally looking at owner drivers to work for doing there compliance and whatever else they need any help in this would be really appreciated thanks

" no experience in trucks"

Part of job description for transport office nowadays.

Tell her not to worry

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Passing the CPC without transport experience is possible, especially for anybody whose done any business studies and is reasonably academic.

However to go out and act as a TM I think you really need a few years experience of the transport industry to really understand how it work in practice. Maybe she should look for a job as a TM’s assistant and get some practical experience before taking on the role of TM.

I have one and wouldn’t consider putting my name forward to anyone unless I had full control of the drivers and planning staff, an owner driver would struggle to pay for an extra member of staff who didn’t bring any revenue in.

When the defecate reaches the ventilator it’s your wife who stands in Harehills House.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk