ONLINE CPC COURSE with NTP

good_friend:
I must admit I didn’t know about the subscription stuff. Care to post some details please DD?

Hi good_friend,

I’m a bit pushed for time right now, but here’s one…

Back in the day, you paid an annual subscription and then received a loose leaf binder book in a box in the post.

After that, you received an envelope each month containing the pages that had changed, together with an overview page.

I used to use the overview page as a tick-sheet as I went through the loose leaf binder swopping the out of date pages.

As long as you’d read the main part of the book, keeping up to speed with changes wasn’t that difficult.

:bulb: I’ve no idea how it all works these days though, but I’d guess that it might involve an ‘App.’ :smiley:

Whilst I’m thinking of this subject, I think David Lowe publishes something by way of updates.
IIRC, he published a book called ‘The Road To Transport Management’ for Operator CPC study, as well as Lowe’s Transport Manager’s and Operator’s Handbook for use once qualified and on the front line.

As usual, I caution folk not to penny-pinch, and so invest in up-to-date versions of whatever they need because the bottom line is that it can be guaranteed that a Traffic Commissioner will be armed with the latest info. :open_mouth: