Got a daf with a dropped liner?

Hi everyone, just putting the word out there that I am offering an on site service for cutting the counterbore on a daf Mx engine. We come to you and cut the counterbore to fit the oversized liner in. No need to remove engine and send to the engineering shop and wait weeks for it to come back, this can be carried out while the engine is on the chassis still.

Any questions please message me or call 07415 871651

Is it only DAF engines that you do?

The tool is designed for the daf mx engine but can get other attachments for other engines if the interest is there. What engine do you have?

A Scania dc16, That needs an oversize liner on one bore

I can look into it and get back to you. Where are you based and how soon do you need it done?

The truck is currently in the Scottish Borders, and needs doing asap, subject to the block being suitable.

Ahh ok, that might be a tad far for me to come, I’m based in Essex

cracker-bar:
The truck is currently in the Scottish Borders, and needs doing asap, subject to the block being suitable.

cracker-bar …contact PITCAIRN ENGINEERING at Denny they may go down and do the job …They have the kit for the job and will supply the liners as well…They are good ,we have used them loads of times wether it is a dropped liner or the ■■■■■■■ engine in the LF ,never had an issue with their work

Cheers norb