Truckfast HGV Hire

Hi all,

I’m contemplating hiring a tractor unit from Truckfast, I keep seeing really bad reviews on Facebook for them, are they really that bad or is it just a case of a few dissatisfied customers with loud voices?

Steve

Have a read of Companies house beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09170783

falconsteve:
Hi all,

I’m contemplating hiring a tractor unit from Truckfast, I keep seeing really bad reviews on Facebook for them, are they really that bad or is it just a case of a few dissatisfied customers with loud voices?

Steve

I had experience with them, they are not a great company, we had two units one after the other due to faults, and could not wait to send it back.

Stay clear if I was you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something has to give at those prices, which is normally service and product quality, both paramount requirements in this game…

I had a word with them earlier in the year, but the lad I was dealing with wasn’t too convincing with his answers :wink:

So I did my best Duncan Bannatyne impression, and put the phone down :wink: ….

Don’t do it.

I can’t say anymore on here, so pm me for inside information.

Ken.

Just seen they have an ad on here.

Ken.

Stanley Mitchell:
I had a word with them earlier in the year, but the lad I was dealing with wasn’t too convincing with his answers

How long ago was this?

Ken.

Quinny:

Stanley Mitchell:
I had a word with them earlier in the year, but the lad I was dealing with wasn’t too convincing with his answers

How long ago was this?

Ken.

June / July time…

Quinny:
Just seen they have an ad on here

That’s just a google ad automatically matching to the site. Probably stalking us all esp if we visited their site, but like when you search for a kettle then all you get for weeks is kettle ads.

Not sure with something as business critical I’d want to be seeing cheapest mentioned bit I guess everyone has a place to fit and it must work for them. The trucks are likely better than the crappy ones some firms have on their fleets a d likely cant have any more errors than most of our fulltime DAFs.

Hi all,
Thanks for the replies, I’ve decided to give Truckfast a miss, I won’t risk putting questionable vehicles on the road. Whether it’s safety, reliability or driver comfort, it seems that there may be potential for failure on all counts.

Steve

Truckfast:
Truckfast hire are aware of the comments posted on this forum. all clients enter into a legal contract of hire and with due diligence and approval before commencing with any hire .

We are unable to comment on individual cases or hearsay , however if a user has a genuine concern or enquiry they are urged in the first instance to contact us at info@truckfast.co.uk

Posted on behalf on TruckFast

Good Evening,

Anybody has a problem to return a Deposit from this company? I already waiting for two months and representatives just stoped answering me, contacted them by phone and by above mensioned email address, as well I heard about another company who has a same issue like mine!

ArthurD:
Good Evening,

Anybody has a problem to return a Deposit from this company? I already waiting for two months and representatives just stoped answering me, contacted them by phone and by above mensioned email address, as well I heard about another company who has a same issue like mine!

I rest my case.

Small claims court is the way to go.

Hi
I got problem with this company as well they not want give me my deposit back.
You go to court or what you will do.
For ALL NOT TAKE TRUCK FROM TRUCKFAST COMPANY THIS [zb} TEAM ALWAY IS PROBLEM WITH EVERYTHING AND ON END NOT WANT GIVE YOUR MONEY BACK IF SOMEONE NEED DETAILS PLEASE contact with me.

Truckfast shams:
Hi
I got problem with this company as well they not want give me my deposit back.
You go to court or what you will do.
For ALL NOT TAKE TRUCK FROM TRUCKFAST COMPANY THIS [zb} TEAM ALWAY IS PROBLEM WITH EVERYTHING AND ON END NOT WANT GIVE YOUR MONEY BACK IF SOMEONE NEED DETAILS PLEASE contact with me.

Please refer to Rikki’s post above.

:bulb: From now on, the rest is best done by PMs.

Company been put into liquidation by owner, and restarted under another name, (Road Team Network.) so if you think your getting your deposit back, then think again. And I know a LOT more.

Make of that what you will.

Well at least I did warn this websites hierachy by pm weeks and weeks ago, but was ignored.

I know of at least one person that has gone to small claims.

beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09170647

Them and their subsidiaries are now being sued by ex staff, for wages, and customers sending back trucks and not getting deposits back.

And a whole lot more…

Ken.

Quinny:
Them and their subsidiaries are now being sued by ex staff, for wages, and customers sending back trucks and not getting deposits back.

And a whole lot more…

Ken

Dear Ken
This all this true now I got claim and go to court.
People please not pay deposit this is scam company.
I will let know shortly what hsppend next.
James boss truckfast this is big stolen.
Regards

Quinny:
TRUCKFAST HIRE LIMITED overview - Find and update company information - GOV.UK

updated