GV79 FORM

Can anyone send me a GV79 application form link plz ? (I’m seeking the simple black and white printable form)

The DVSA no longer send them out by post they want you to complete the form via the self serve site. My client has no access to the internet and to print the self serve GV79 form out will cost me a small fortune in ink as it has a blue water mark throughout.

Cheers

I’m pretty sure they are only accepting online applications now so your client will.need access to the internet. The GV79 form is only 2 pages so it won’t kill your printer.

You can either do it on line or print their one off as there is a water mark on it for a reason , they won’t accept anything else ! , it will be sent straight back to you saying that it isn’t on reconised paper.
Start again

Just Google for “GV79 form pdf”

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Problem solved. The DVSA told me yesterday its an online application only via self serve so I checked the site out. I called them again this afternoon asking how is it possible to upload the full page newspaper public notice, bank statements, VMP agreement and a letter of authority to park? The gentleman said there isn’t a facility to do that online lol and you can still apply by post with a GV79 form… He has put one in the post for me.

Thanks for comments.

J-BONE:
Problem solved. The DVSA told me yesterday its an online application only via self serve so I checked the site out. I called them again this afternoon asking how is it possible to upload the full page newspaper public notice, bank statements, VMP agreement and a letter of authority to park? The gentleman said there isn’t a facility to do that online lol and you can still apply by post with a GV79 form… He has put one in the post for me.

Thanks for comments.

You can upload copies of everything you need for an application.

The only problem is, they also need the originals from most of the copies which for the application is intended.

The portal isnt to bad though imo.