Daf LF 45 won’t start

Hi
We are having an issue starting our 2008 DAF LF 45, the batteries ran flat, we have since charged them up and are getting a good 25v at the batteries and it’s turning over fine but not firing up, since the batteries went flat we now have a load of warnings on the dash.

Air pressure
Cabin lock
Transmission
Abs truck
Alternator
Engine

We had no warnings before hand and I’ve checked all the fuses in the fuse board and all looks ok, anyone got any ideas of where to look next ?
Thanks
Mart

Try hard battery reset - disconnect the battery leads and touch them together then put back on.

Did you connect the batteries up when the ignition was on

Ok thanks for the replies, what’s the science/ theory behind touching wires to reset??
And as far as I know, no the ignition wasn’t on when the battery were reconnected but I wasn’t there when someone else tried to get it started and moved, I am thinking maybe they crossed the wires and it’s done blown something, seems strange that all the warnings are now coming up and it’s not starting as had no issues beforehand

Saves leaving them off for a while for everything to reset as it discharges the capacitors that power the ECU memory so you can then essentially reboot.

Doubt it’s something blown from connecting the charger to the wrong polarity would probably be totally dead if something was seriously stuffed from that and at least a fuse tripped/blown.

What a lot of call outs are when people jump start trucks they have the ignition on when connecting the leads and spike the ecu

Battery voltage after standing for 12 hours? anyhting less than 12.5/6 they have had it, low voltage will bring on various warnings.

Hi, you still having problems with this vehicle?

==============================

Please read forum rule #5. dd.

Hi thanks for all the replies
It turned out the loom had rubbed through on the chassis.