Good lease deals at the moment?

Finally making the move to my own truck and wondering if anyone has some pointers on good lease deals at the moment?

I was intending to buy outright an 08 / 09 mid mile 6x2 tractor but looking at some of the potential repair costs I’m starting to think more along the lines of a full R&M deal, either on a 4/5 yr old unit or possibly new. Reading that new truck sales are down around 9% this year I wonder if there’s some really good deals around?

The work is ongoing and steady, but full weight most of the time. Would like something well specced as I’ll be the Pilot :unamused:

MAN had some good deals, but the minimum terms were 3 years. We ended up with a brand new Scania.

Lease deals with full R&M May be a bit scarce as a new start!!!

Thanks Wildy, will see what MAN deals are around.

Big Truck:

why?

Sunwest:

Big Truck:

why?

Risk…same with fuel cards, insurance, parts suppliers, parking, tyres, banks, ect…

Its pretty edgy out there at the moment, and we aint talking hipster` edgy either… :open_mouth:

And beware, anybody offering you the bells & whistles on any deal, check out the T&Cs, and then check them again…

I see what you mean but fortunately my credit rating is fairly good and I’ll have to give a personal guarantee anyway I guess. Not sure if going into haulage is the best way to keep a good credit rating though! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the tip about the t&c’'s Stanley. Buyer beware etc.

Renault always do some good deals , just a shame there trucks are so ■■■■■■■■ ugly!

Call Kristian at Elite Trailer Sales. He may be able to help you as he can do deals on weekly payments with a deposit. Trucks are mainly Renault, Man & Merc. R&m included.

There are PLENTY of used 2014 Renault T-series460@ dealers atm approx £22/26k,
Defo worth checking out!!!

Big Truck:
There are PLENTY of used 2014 Renault T-series460@ dealers atm approx £22/26k,
Defo worth checking out!!!

OP needs too look at something like the above quote to start with.
You don’t need anything fancy to start with.
Cover your costs & get a decent wage out of it is more important than frilly crap & extra lights.

That does sound very reasonable, good trucks by most accounts. Look at what a like-for-like age/mileage Volvo with the same engine and transmission will cost you.