Actros light bar wiring

Got to wire a kelsa roof bar into a 16 plate actros, just had a few questions i thought someone on here might be able to answer. I just wanted to know where the wire from the bar goes into the cab (where the grommet is). Someone had a proper mercedes beacon switch fitted but i dont know where the live for the beacons is? ANy help appreciated.

boyesadabest:
Got to wire a kelsa roof bar into a 16 plate actros, just had a few questions i thought someone on here might be able to answer. I just wanted to know where the wire from the bar goes into the cab (where the grommet is). Someone had a proper mercedes beacon switch fitted but i dont know where the live for the beacons is? ANy help appreciated.

Did you get the lights wired in ? If so did you have to drill the cab ?

Yes and yes went in through the top locker

boyesadabest:
Yes and yes went in through the top locker

Ok thanks am thinking about a visor bar on

boyesadabest:

Apparently it is in the roof lining by the roof hatch?