Another O license question

I’m changing my Operating Centre and done the advert in the local rag. Do I need to have a copy of the ad from a physical paper or is a printout of the page from the Newspaper website OK? I suspect the former as the the digital page is an abbreviated version of the full notice.

TIA

Hi, you need to send in the page from the actual new paper.

Cheers SCT, I thought that was the case, thanks for confirming it.

Albion

More expense!
Was this cost factored into your business plan for this year, Albion?
I hope you’ll manage to scrape the cash up somewhere.

:wink:

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Franglais:
More expense!

Simples Franglais, Ill be making the drivers work harder for longer with no pay rise, mwahahaha :wink:

albion:

Franglais:
More expense!

Simples Franglais, Ill be making the drivers work harder for longer with no pay rise, mwahahaha :wink:

Showing your true colours!

I won’t ask what you are intending to sup tomorrow eve. I’m sure it’d only put me off my thin gruel.

Franglais:

albion:

Franglais:
More expense!

Showing your true colours!

I won’t ask what you are intending to sup tomorrow eve. I’m sure it’d only put me off my thin gruel.

£50.00 notes en croute, m’dear.

(puts lobster back in freezer…feels guilty now :laughing: )

It’s perfectly acceptable to scan the page, and front page, from the paper and email
it in.

cracker-bar:
It’s perfectly acceptable to scan the page, and front page, from the paper and email
it in.

This depends on which customer service rep you get, as to whether you could get away with a scan /email.

Personally, the whole process is too slow and if you get anything remotely wrong, you are just putting yourself back of the queue again.

Ive had one CSR` who wanted the whole newspaper, and another who wanted just the page, but it must have the date printed on the page, or they write to tell you where you have failed to give them the correct information, no phone call or email…this all takes time.

The only thing they do fast is cash your cheque, boom, that`s done PDQ :unamused:

I’ll be erring on the side of the caution and sending them the whole page with date. I might keep the rest of the paper and if they need it, send it on to them with some sellotape so they can stick the page back in themselves :laughing: