Urban trailers

Hi all,

I was wondering maybe someone can point me in the right direction as to where can I find an urban two axle trailer?

Went through Ebay and Commercial Motor, but only one came up and that is quite old.

Basic requirements are:

• 10m long
  • Two axles (preferably steering ones)
  • Tail-lift

Regards,
Richard

How old because you won’t find many newish ones about and fridge or plain box

Around 10-12 years old would be the maximum age.

Sorry forgot to mention I’m looking for a curtainsider.

This one would be ideal - goo.gl/gc3KxX , but its 18 years old and most likely tired by now.

Also one important question: Will a 6x2 unit go under any urban trailer or are there ones that are specifically built for 4x2?

Hen’s teeth and always make strong money (stronger than a tri-axle) when they do come up.

Don’t see many in use though. I reckon everyone thinks they’ll get one for tight drops and saves keeping a rigid on the road but the reality is they just warm tarmac in the yard.

Riho:
Around 10-12 years old would be the maximum age.

Sorry forgot to mention I’m looking for a curtainsider.

This one would be ideal - goo.gl/gc3KxX , but its 18 years old and most likely tired by now.

Also one important question: Will a 6x2 unit go under any urban trailer or are there ones that are specifically built for 4x2?

Looks like it might be ex-fun fair by those chrome sideguards.

Varies usually can get a 6x2 under them if you slide the fifth wheel back.

I guess will need to look for one in Benelux then.

In our case we need one to use for pallet network deliveries around Avonmouth as it doesn’t make sense to use a double decker.

You could give Scotlee Transport, Irvine, Ayrshire, a call. They had one for sale recently.
I don’t know much about it apart from that.