New grab wagon venture! Advice needed?

Alright lads Im currently in the building trade as a well established plasterer for the last 16 years but its taking its toll on my body so iv been looking into setting up a buisness for the future something i can run as i get older
So iv been thinking of buying a grab wagon as i know many builders/ground workers that use on a regular an can see a market for one

I just need some advise from anyone in the know ie on licenses,insurances,types of wagons to avoid ect

Id be looking to apend around 25/30k an have a yard to trade from already in place with a idea of maybe buying some small plant to hire out but thats not as important at the min

Thanks in advance

Be better posting this in the owner drivers section mate.Someone more in the know will help you i’m sure

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

daftvader:
Be better posting this in the owner drivers section mate.Someone more in the know will help you i’m sure

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nice one mate thank you

Scroll down to see the thread from Iron Mike.
He was posting on a very similar topic.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Bkh:
Alright lads Im currently in the building trade as a well established plasterer for the last 16 years but its taking its toll on my body so iv been looking into setting up a buisness for the future something i can run as i get older
So iv been thinking of buying a grab wagon as i know many builders/ground workers that use on a regular an can see a market for one

I just need some advise from anyone in the know ie on licenses,insurances,types of wagons to avoid ect

Id be looking to apend around 25/30k an have a yard to trade from already in place with a idea of maybe buying some small plant to hire out but thats not as important at the min

Thanks in advance

Let me know how you get on mate. I’m thinking the same