Payment terms...

Hi, how long is normal to wait for get paid, company offering me work saying 60-90days…think they taking a ■■■■!?
Should i run away?

When you pay your bills monthly? Run like hell. Why give them a free loan of your money?
Poor cash flow will kill your business.

Worst case?
If a company goes bust owing you a months money its very bad news.
If it goes bust owing you 3 months money it`s worse.

Mate, I´m a total, stupid, noob, and even I would not take those terms.

I did check on this company, and even they run big warehouse, it seams they are short with money and this is their new idea how to make money flowing…but not on my expence!

LL79:
I did check on this company, and even they run big warehouse, it seams they are short with money and this is their new idea how to make money flowing…but not on my expence!

I once did some work for a company who paid after 90 days, money would have been good if they haven’t gone bust. Got £700 back out of £10000, nearly broke me. So stay well clear it ain’t worth the risk

60days from month end was the longest I ever worked for, one lorry out of six and it took nearly a year to clear my overdraft.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Im on 45 days month end which isnt ideal but they are a huge multinational company who are worth a few quid and pay decent money so im not overly concerned

30 days end of month was norm in my last job

i subbed from haytn coulthard years ago and left just before they got reamed for opertaing offences,and they paid 90 days because they were miserable tight assed d&g choochter gits,though they could afford to let the golden child play with his racing cars.
you eventually got paid to the exact penny but the difference for the o/p is they wernt in any financial difficulty and were just miserable,so in your case,id shy well clear.
quite often the quicker your paid,the poorer the rates.
might not be so bad if you are using their fuel card though?