New haulage exchange group

Good morning,

I’ve just started a new FB group that allows hauliers and owner driver’s to advertise their availability or loads they have to cover. Would the powers that be object to me posting a link?

Cheers x

I’ll just leave this here then;

=============================================

Forum Rule #6:
Posting a link for no reason other than to attract members to the site concerned is Spamming in our view, so is not allowed.

PMs are probably best for discussing this from now on. :wink:

It’s Not for me Goaty , I like to keep jobs and rates secret to point .

Punchy Dan:
It’s Not for me Goaty , I like to keep jobs and rates secret to point .

No problem mate. It’ll hopefully help a few folk out.

why do people put good ideas on places like face book, I do not have a facebook account and anything that is on there (the sites you can actually access) has that annoying pop up the keeps saying join now, I have yet to hear of any good reason to let the world into my life especially friends that I do not know, perhaps I have an outdated idea of its good merits but I doubt it.

hotel magnum:
why do people put good ideas on places like face book, I do not have a facebook account and anything that is on there (the sites you can actually access) has that annoying pop up the keeps saying join now, I have yet to hear of any good reason to let the world into my life especially friends that I do not know, perhaps I have an outdated idea of its good merits but I doubt it.

Set up an account that deals only with groups, instead of vacuous morons that post photos of their breakfast.

Its a decent enough idea but theres already a biggish fb group doing the same thing, there are a few decent jobs on it but it usually descends into a slanging match over rates

chaversdad:
Its a decent enough idea but theres already a biggish fb group doing the same thing, there are a few decent jobs on it but it usually descends into a slanging match over rates

I’m a member. “Reloads/bacloads”. Similar idea but no emphasis on direction. Jobs to cover, vehicles available instead. Possibly splitting hairs but give it time, who knows.

You could give this a look -

Hi Goaty,

Can you send me link to your page, i’m based in Southampton and we have clients screaming at us to cover more loads than we do, I could be interested in finding more info out.

Cheers

Si

IDRIVETRANSPORT:
Hi Goaty,

Can you send me link to your page, i’m based in Southampton and we have clients screaming at us to cover more loads than we do, I could be interested in finding more info out.

Cheers

Si

What work are you doing in Southampton if you don’t mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chaversdad:

Owt back from Inverness Monday/ Tuesday for artic and wagon n drag ? :smiley:

IDRIVETRANSPORT:
Hi Goaty,

Cheers

Si

I’ve messaged you.

Punchy Dan:

chaversdad:

Sorry Dan, I don’t come on here much now. Too restricted.

halfers:

IDRIVETRANSPORT:
Hi Goaty,

Cheers

Si

What work are you doing in Southampton if you don’t mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, very little. As has been pointed out, there’s already a backload group with several thousand members but I found it a bit hit and miss. There’s only a hundred members at present, so not exactly a thriving group! From little acorns…

hotel magnum:

:arrow_right:

Punchy Dan:

chaversdad:

Xmas trees have started loading out of Moy through Monarch transport

Have sorted my self now (Glasgow to ferrybridge £600 ,lol the penny per mile gang with have the axe out :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ) but still need a load for the artic flat , anyone know John Gordon timber rates ? ( pm me if pos :open_mouth: )They want me to ring when empty but I’d sooner sort before .