Tachomaster

Anyone use it? Cant seem to get it to work right

we use it, I had a problem when they did an update some time ago and the helpline sorted it straight away, I think there has just been another one which seems ok, the helpline was really good and you pay for it anyway, 01923 469222 there is a note on the home page about how the new update could affect your system with a list of problems

Thanks for that i.ll give them a ring, dunno if its just me not using it right, put the card in the reader, pick date range of 1-7-18 to 31-7-18 , quick read shows 1 fault on 27 July ( insufficient daily rest apparently) so i print an infringement letter for the same date range and all i get is " There are no infrigements during these dates! Ahhhhhhh

keep hold of the print out then, some times we have the card left in the truck on rest over the weekend then some d/head moves the truck and before you know it, it has now become insufficient rest, working time infringement, driving over 4.5hrs etc, etc, and of course the mover was Mr nobody, an alien, diesel thieves (with no loss of diesel), the ghost of the truck, driver must have left the handbrake off, earth quake, fracking, faulty tacho,