No one answered you?
Wanna bump?

Anyone found their rhythm sticks?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Quite clearly a closed shop then.

Ken.

What do you want to know? Pm if you want

No need for pm.

Who’s good, who’s bad, who to avoid etc…

Ken.

I saw Swains pulling a Van Bentum pressure tank today

No need for pms, thats what a forums for.

Im sure last year dfds were paying 1.40pm. I hope its gone up just like fuel has, but i doubt it.

Youll see at some point a lot of foreign/ferry trailers being pulled by uk rigs. Unsure if its all ad-hoc stuff or full time though.

Ewals use a few subbies, as do de-boers. The latter also has a english base.

Ken,

I’m not an OD but I drive on a casual basis for a few of the bigger subby outfits in Immingham. They all seem to spread their work between the following:

DFDS
DSV
LKW Walter
LV Shipping
Bring Cargo
Cobelfret
2XL
A2B Online
P&O Ferrymasters
DHL
Ewals Cargo

Not sure on rates but worth a chat with all of the above. LV seem to do a lot of flat work up Scotch but whether the pay is worth the distance only they can tell you.

All the best

Your right LV do a lot of flat Scotch work but they hardly ever have anything coming back, there forever on the phone to me but a 1 way load at those rates is no good

Thanks guys.

Gives me something to go on.

Ken.

A Ukrainian guy operating out of Coventry are has managed to grow his fleet from one unit to ten in a matter of 4 years. And he has always pulled ferry trailers.

Riho:
A Ukrainian guy operating out of Coventry are has managed to grow his fleet from one unit to ten in a matter of 4 years. And he has always pulled ferry trailers.

Is this the same guy who had all his trucks parked up the other week, because the driver`s all walked ?.. :open_mouth:

Very easy to make even the worst job pay, if you don`t pay your drivers :unamused:

He thought all his “Russian” drivers came free :blush:

We had to bail out one of his customers who had trailers stuck in the “shared” yard :wink:

Wheel Nut:

They have been pulling them for years

chester1:

Wheel Nut:

They have been pulling them for years

Ball Trucking @ Atherstone have a few on in VBs colour`s…isn’t the correct “blower” thingy that you need on the unit £18k fitted ?

Im ■■■■ sure thats the figure I`ve seen if you want to pull their tanks :open_mouth:

chaversdad:
Your right LV do a lot of flat Scotch work but they hardly ever have anything coming back, there forever on the phone to me but a 1 way load at those rates is no good

LV were good to me, there was a lot of steel and rig work but they did have flat traffic, most of their sheets were Stanley tilts. At the time they had a relationship with a busy forwarder in Hull who loaded them home,

Riho:

What’s his company called??

Geoffo:

Riho:

Why do you want to know?

Why do you want to know why he wants to know?

This “mate” is you, isn’t it? [emoji14]

Truckman1000:

Geoffo:

Riho:

Why do you want to know?

Just being nosey.

Wheel Nut:
Why do you want to know why he wants to know?

This “mate” is you, isn’t it? [emoji14]

Maybe or maybe not,

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk