Stobart driver taking the piss

I arrived at a customer’s at 10.30am to be greeted by a stobart driver telling me he was having his 11 hour break exactly where he is parked on the forecourt of the customer’s that he’s just delivered to and the 1 that I’m loading from. I thought he was taking the ■■■■ until he closed his cab curtains.
Reg Number is .
What a miss take.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

says it all really■■?
i hope they chalk his wheels,surround him with cones and pallets,whilst giving him full access to food and restroom facilities.

I do hope the forkies like using their horns

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dozy, is that you.

Where’s the common sense in this day & age??

Lot of fun to had right there!

Driver? nah don’t think so.

Just to confirm that he was taking an 11 off. He was still there when I left 3 hours later.
I had to get loaded in front of the business next door because of this plank.

Would like to know more because hes parked in a crap spot.Did he get mucked about ran out of time and said ■■■■ you staying put to ■■■■ them off now.

im still waiting for the cropped view from the cab looking out of the windscreen…oh…wait a min…this post actually happened and wasnt just made up?

dieseldog999:
im still waiting for the cropped view from the cab looking out of the windscreen…oh…wait a min…this post actually happened and wasnt just made up?

Bet it’s not made up.

Two sides to every story. The “customer” premises where he’s parked aren’t usually used as a truck park are they? And he’ll not be just deciding to stop there on a whim will he? (Be some phone interaction between haulier and customer if so!).

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Franglais:
Two sides to every story. The “customer” premises where he’s parked aren’t usually used as a truck park are they? And he’ll not be just deciding to stop there on a whim will he? (Be some phone interaction between haulier and customer if so!).

The problem with this scenario is that it was 10.30 AM, no business is going to yes to this.

lizard:

Franglais:

The problem with this scenario is that it was 10.30 AM, no business is going to yes to this.

He tipped there and was reloading at the same place, stuff not ready, not arrived, not sorted, any number of reasons. I bet if you asked them and not us you might have found out what dastardly deed they were up to. Could it be a medical incident?

Wheel Nut:

lizard:

Franglais:

He tipped there and was reloading at the same place, stuff not ready, not arrived, not sorted, any number of reasons. I bet if you asked them and not us you might have found out what dastardly deed they were up to. Could it be a medical incident?

As I already said. I was appoched by the driver as I arrived and he told me he was having his 11 hours rest before moving on. He wasn’t loading as he had just tipped and all goods that leave these premises go by Yodel. So you’ve wasted your breath with what you have said.