Commercial vehicle painter, bodyshop near Coalville?

As the title says I’m looking for a good place to have some minor damage repaired on a tractor unit, don’t really know the places in the local area.

Probably a bit out of the way but KBF commercials in wednesbury seem to be quite good.

I was thinking of coalshill not Coalville.

Try Walker Movements, if they don’t do it they will have someone they use

Doesn’t the place in Swadlincote, that builds the race transporters, have a bodyshop?

There’s a place in Peterborough, next door to meadows diary, on Newark road.

Volvo’s bodyshop isn’t far, I believe they will do outside work as well.

Thanks for the replies, I think the place in Peterborough is Yaxley Coachworks, they’ve been mentioned by a couple of people I’ve spoken to, there are also trailers with damage and I might see if they’ll do those, but the tractor unit is a few minor scratches done by my predecessor and ignored by the former transport manger as he thought not spending money would impress the boss.

Might look at Volvos as they are very close, I’ll also ask the people who now look after the trailers if they can recommend somebody.

muckles:
Thanks for the replies, I think the place in Peterborough is Yaxley Coachworks, they’ve been mentioned by a couple of people I’ve spoken to, there are also trailers with damage and I might see if they’ll do those, but the tractor unit is a few minor scratches done by my predecessor and ignored by the former transport manger as he thought not spending money would impress the boss.

Might look at Volvos as they are very close, I’ll also ask the people who now look after the trailers if they can recommend somebody.

Yaxley coachworks used to be owned by A+R vehicle services in Darlaston, if they still have the same staff then I would not hesitate using them,

Sherwoods Repair Centre at Castle Donington;

sherwoodrepaircentre.co.uk/