More proof they're [zb]s

This week one of the local ATFs has had to cancel all testing for the the remainder of this week and the whole of next week because their roller brake tester broke down. Being all fancy and brand new it seems no-one knows how to repair it in this throwaway world. A few miles away is another ATF with two test lanes of which only one is in regular use.

So what do the DVSA do about it with so many people now trying deperately to get their vehicle tested? Rather than shuffle testers around and send someone to use this second lane instead, it has been SFA. They’ve got their £800 a day for providing a tester at the ATF which can’t test and that’s all they are interested in.

It is getting unbelievable. Anything less than booking 2(preferably more) months in advance and no chance of a date.

I guess if they paid their testers sensible money they wouldnt have such staff shortages, we have an ex vosa tester now driving for us, he reckoned money was carp and general conditions same as any other job incl the pension side ie not much cop!

£800 a day, is that what VOSA charge !!!■■?
If they were paying £250 a day to testers they would have the pick of techies to employ?
Why oh why are private testers not allowed as per light vehicle testing.
Possibly due to loss £800 cash cow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trickydick:
I guess if they paid their testers sensible money they wouldnt have such staff shortages, we have an ex vosa tester now driving for us, he reckoned money was carp and general conditions same as any other job incl the pension side ie not much cop!

Sounds a bit fishy to me :smiley: :smiley:

Always were ■■■■■ and will carry on being ■■■■■…