Lidl

Hi all, :smiley:
New owner driver after some sound info. Anyone worked under a lidl contract ? Noticed they are advertising for hub to store delivery and collection. I know its graft for them, have done aldi and lidl in the past but as a third party driver, all loading and unloading yourself but figured the guy I worked for was doing well so what the hell if I’m gonna graft may as well be in my pocket, as he’s reluctant to divulge helpful advice I’m here. Do you hire there own trailers as I’m traction only at he moment, so what about insurance etc, how are they for (and what are they like for) paying and is it by the mile, fuel cards, how many days a week you committed to etc ? Any info greatly received, are they to be given a swerve and stick to general haulage. Cheers in advance guys and girls.

If there after new subbies then they would be able to divulge this info themselves and probably ansewr a lot of your questions, e-mail ot ring them. Or do both.

I tried calling customer services but they wouldn’t give me the number for the RDC or for any of the recruitment team. I emailed with questions but never got any response other than an automated email to fill in the online application.

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk